Friday, December 13, 2013

In Our Own Words . . . .

Welcome!

My name is Jay, and this is the new blog created by both myself and my good friend, Matt. This is a place where he and I can come together to write about anything we damn well please.  Matt and I have been friends since high school where we met in Journalism class . . . . go figure. It was apparent early on that he and I shared a love of pop culture. We gorged ourselves on movies, music, TV, books, etc. We found common ground, often liking the same things, and just as often disagreeing.






My name is Matt, and feel free to think of this site as your "go-to" on movie, music, books, TV, and other various pop culture news that's worth knowing! As Jay said, we've been friends for a long time (he's the only worthy adversary I have when playing the "movie game"), and with him being in San Diego, California, and me in Bethany Beach, Delaware, what better way to take advantage of the internet than to argue the entertaining things in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment